…uh, BODY! Nutritional Upgrade for the Fittest, April 2016:
What brings the quickest results to body shape and composition? CHANGE!
1. Make a commitment to a new form of physical fitness, like Dragon Boating, Kayaking, a month of Barre classes, a new bike route with speed changes, a dance class, etc. And if you are a current client I will mix up a special batch of challenge for participants and we can compete – dragons having fun!
2. Find a nutrition plan that you like, that you can handle easily in your life style, bringing yourself into a higher percentage of “Eating Clean”*, the best fuel for any dragon! Here are a few ideas:
- Low Glycemic Diet with “Cheat Days” after 10 compliant days (Weight Loss)
- Virgin Diet – an Inflammation Reducing plan that supports metabolism, reduced joint pain and gives an overall “Feel Good” fast.
- Choose your own: Whole 30, Weight Watchers, etc.
3. If you are interested, let’s start immediately, because it is already April 2nd, and:
Let me know what your goal is.
Email me a copy of a typical food intake for a weekday and a weekend day.
Select a measurement method: scale, clothing, or my Fat Loss Monitor.
This can work for you NOW because it is already in place with 2-3 people already participating, and I’m in there with you too. Don’t waste time thinking about how this could possibly be uncomfortable!
Bring yourself to flight preparedness, to excitement for flying and to optimal power without your tail dragging!
And if you are NOT my client, you can still participate with a fee. Let me know.
Sarah, the Happy Dragon Trainer
* Definition of “Eating Clean”: Being mindful of the food’s pathway between its origin and your plate. At its simplest, clean eating is about eating whole foods, or “real” foods — those that are un- or minimally processed, refined, and handled, making them as close to their natural form as possible.